economy heating's HVAC Design team
- HRAI certified designer, certifications include: Heat Loss/Heat Gain Calculations, Residential Mechanical Ventilation Design, Residential Mechanical Ventilation Installation, Residential Commissioning
- Engineering degrees (Mechanical & Civil)
- Red Seal Journeyman Certificate in Sheet Metal
economy heating's field team
- Journeymen and Apprentices in Sheet Metal and Refrigeration
- Low staff turnover
Economy Heating is a HRAI member contractor. All HRAI Contractor Members are required to provide and maintain the following:
- insurance coverage
- valid trade certificates and licenses
- sign and agree to uphold to the HRAI Member Code of Ethics
Economy Heating is also a member of The Sheet Metal Contractors Association of Alberta. Our General Manager sits on the Edmonton Technical Liaison Committee which is one of the association's top forums for code changes, industry concerns and contractor issues.
Economy Heating is currently working towards achieving a COR. We are continually updating our safety training. Among our staff we have a Health & Safety Administrator (ACSA designation). A number of our staff hold formal training in Worksite Inspections and the majority of our staff hold current First Aid Certifications.
To attract the best installers Edmonton has to offer, Economy Heating provides Merit Contractor benefits to our field staff, one of the best benefit packages in the industry.